Visa Requirement of Philippines
APPLICATION FORM MUST BE NOTARIZED
- Police clearance (Original copy, 1 month valid)- Mendatory. Not needed ifhave VALID VISA of USA, Australia, UK, CANADA, JAPAN, Singapore, Schengen is available). (Not needed for foreigners).
- Proof of Financial capability e.g. bank solvency.
- Bank Statementof visa applicant or letter.
- Photocopy of a Blank check , 1 page.
- TIN Certificate(English)
- For Businessmen: Trade License (English translate with notarized)
- For Employees: NOC letter, Student: Letter from school/University. ID.
- Two copies of 2″x2″recent photographs (white background).
- Invitation letter from sponsor. Must be notarized if personal invitation.( With sponsor’s passport copy & ID card , Send a copy to Philippine Embassy also from Philippine).
- Tour Plan
- Round trip airline ticket / travel itinerary (Booking).
- Booking Confirmation Hotel/ accommodation.
- Personal lettertowards visa officer.
- Passport valid for not less than Nine (9) monthsafter sojourn in the Philippines.
- Passport photocopy & Original
- National ID
- At least travel one Asian country. eg.Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand etc.
- 10-15 working days.
- Agency Visa fee: Tk. 4,500 (non-refundable).
- Photo Copy of All Previous VISA from the Passport.
- The Emergency fee Tk.1500. upon approval from the Embassy only, but will not be applicable for tourism.